Question
Posted by: mandy | 2010/05/10

3sum

hi,hubby and i want to have a 3sum,are there good and bad sides.i am all for it.

It could be that this is serving different needs depending on whether you want a 3 some with another man or another woman!
It could be that :
• You have opened up whole new world of great sexual pleasure and you want more.
• You are aroused by the idea of having 2 women/men in bed or being able to please 2 and being wanted by 2 (a boost to esteem).
• That you are (silently) not happy with your relationship and/or sex life and hope that this will revive it?

Some couples do include other sexual partners, but both partners need to be clear about whether they are happy to go through with it, and also define clear 'rules' of engagement - i.e. what is and isn't okay for him and her to do? It's not for everyone and feelings like this are probably one of the powerful reasons why many don't do threesomes. Stable relationships were broken down in the end because of threesomes. It is a good idea to gather data, but give yourself time to think/talk it through carefully before you go ahead, because once it's done, you can't turn the clock back if you are jealous or have a problem with it.

22
Posted by: GBB | 2010/05/13

This is something that you should have done when you were single and unattached.
I agree with previous responses, if its going to be MMF this time, next will be hubby wanting FFM threesome. How cool are you with that?
If thats not going to happen, then back off and just keep the fantasy in your mind.
Listen to the Doc, this will kill your relationship.

Reply to GBB
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/05/11

Hi Mandy. Some advice for you my dear. Please just ignore these creeps like Anon Guy and Ramlagen who want to talk to you " privately"  They are desperate perverts and childish to boot.
On a more adult level, may I say that what you are proposing is not a good idea. It may SOUND great now, but in reality once the deed is done you can never unchange the event and as you get older it will always play on your mind as one of those regetable incidents that you wished you had not done. Apart from the dangerous infections you can pick up its just not a good idea.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Tiaan | 2010/05/11

Mandy I wanna give you a few good tips and ideas, been there done that got the T-shirt. the people on this forum would not like what I have to say so pls mail me, I really need to tel you a few important rules. tiaancloe at gmail dot com

Reply to Tiaan
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/11

It could be that :

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Rajesh Ramlagan | 2010/05/10

contact me Mandy !

Reply to Rajesh Ramlagan | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/22

R u still interested

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/22

R u still interested

Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/10

Are you having second thoughts about mailing me Mandy?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anonx | 2010/05/10

And then hubby will also be bonking the male friend what next

Reply to Anonx
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/10

So your hubby is keen for some other male to bonk you ! and you are both happy to include a man that you met at a hotel !
Crickey,I hope you know what you are doing.Hope you are fine with hubby bonking another woman as that will be the next step.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: mandy | 2010/05/10

1 is the hubby and the other is a man we met at a hotel in cape town. last month.....condoms will be used...

Reply to mandy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/10

Ok here it is hornyguy67 at gmail dot com

Reply to Anon Guy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/22

Hey

Posted by: mandy | 2010/05/10

sorri hun,u send urs.

Reply to mandy
Posted by: Alice | 2010/05/10

Hi Mandy,

You need to consider this very carefully, and if you decide to go ahead with this then you need to know how to be safe. If it''s one male and 2 females participating, then he''ll have to use different condoms for each female. It is also suggested that he uses a dam (I think thats what it''s called) when he gives you oral sex.

In most cases people are intoxicated when they participate in threesomes and these rules are easily forgotten, and everyone can land up with really nasty infections. Remember, even if their genitalia looks healthy, it doesn''t mean that it is. Vaginal warts are mostly hidden with in the vagina, and once you get this, it can be very painful and difficult to get rid of.

Then you also have to consider that if people are keen to have a threesome with you, then it''s very possible that these people have had quite a few partners before. Do you really want to have sex with 2 ''rubbish bins''?

Reply to Alice
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/10

Thanks - do you have an email address that i can use to mail you?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: mandy | 2010/05/10

sure y not

Reply to mandy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/10

Mandy is there any possibly that we can chat off this forum?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/10

Mandy believe me you will regret it.For sure!

Reply to simone
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/10

Just curious?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: mandy | 2010/05/10

sorri,a guy.y do u ask.

Reply to mandy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/10

Mandy, i always wanted to have a 3sum. The problem is that i dont have a partner and other couples are not looking for single guys. Mandy is it going to be with another women or another guy?

Reply to Anon Guy