Question
Posted by: Nods | 2008-12-01

3some might be getting out of hand?

Good Day, I need to explain the entire senario for you to give me an accurate answer: Me and my husband would like to have a 3some, the girl we chose we know a long time already, and we both like her very much. She has agreed to try it with us. Myself and her has already broken the ice by trying it on our own first. My hubby has no problem at all with that, it turns him on actually. I made the rule that he may not have sex with her while we are busy with the 3some, it took a bit of convincing, but he agreed in the end. Yesterday he told me he has a bit of feelings for her... she makes his knees week, but I still do as well, and he still loves me, and he want to be with me, he just told me that so that I know how he feels and what we are going to do about it! Is this just feelings of knowing we are going to have a 3some, and after that it will be satisfied, or should I start to worry about this? I hope I gave enough information for you to help me with this difficult situation.

Any concerns regarding relationships are very complicated and tricky. However, all partners in a relationship need to respect any wishes / views that may make the other partner uncomfortable. Your husband needs to respect your discomfort and needs to be made aware of all your questions and concerns. If you feel at all uncomfortable with either telling him about your concerns or his answers to these, please consult a counsellor / therapist to guide either you or both of you through your above problem.

6
Posted by: JD | 2008-12-01

if you want to save your marriage in the long run dont.please dont for one minute think he wont want to have sex with her.you had your time and he will think its his time no matter what he has promissed you.if not in your presence but he will at some point believe me .its everymans dream to have a threesome > > but not with there wifes wathing that cant be to nice.listen as a man i can only offer one option .NO i better not .this whole thing is insane .how manny years have u been married??and are you guys in twenties or older. you see it will matter as time passes as a lot of bad things will be said to each other ounce the guilt starts kreeping in ...??????

Reply to JD
Posted by: nods | 2008-12-01

We havn' t done the 3some yet!!!! We still wanting to try it. Look my fantasy was to have another woman (a lesbian experience) I have had mine. My Husbands fantasy is to have a 3some, but I made the rule he may not have sex with her. How can I now say no to him after I already had mine?? Our marriage is strong, we have survived a lot, and if we survive this, then I know I can trust him with everything!<br><br>We know the girl a long time as well, she might even say no she doesn' t want him to touch her, which is not impossible.

Reply to nods
Posted by: JD | 2008-12-01

must agree with j and ? how dumb to ask should u be worried. your mariage is on endville street and you did it ..not that it couldnt happen to anyone ...one thing i would love to ask you??? did you not feel hurt when you saw him all over her it must surely have had some effect on you ..anyway i wish you well and that it will not lead to your mariage break up.

Reply to JD
Posted by: Sg | 2008-12-01

You are learning the hard way I' m afraid.Having a 3sum more often than not leads to problems.Telling your partner that another woman makes your " knees weak"  is a bit too much,even if true.
You are playing with fire because the next thing to happen will be him wanting to bonk her without you around.
I would advise you to stop this foolishness.How would your husband like it if the " 3rd"  party was a man ?

Reply to Sg
Posted by: ? | 2008-12-01

oh man...how can people be so stupid to think of having a 3some with theit husband/wife? r u insane? off course u should worry! This other woman makes ur husband " weak in the knees" !!! That would mean that he is crazy about her.

U' ve just opened a can of worms. Good luck!

Reply to ?
Posted by: J | 2008-12-01

*nods first* its amazing how u can ask if you should worry...hell yes u should worry you have given him the right to touch another woman while watching and doing things to her in front of you and you in front of him. say goodbye to your marriage its doomned to fail. you cant now go and moan at him if you catch him with another woman because you have already set the standards .what happened to morals.?????

Reply to J