Question
Posted by: Seeking help | 2010-08-30

3Some

3some or nothing.

My BF would like to have a 3some.

My answer is that I should choose the man! Am I right? That way he will forget about that idea, I hope. Please advise.

Dear Seeking Help,

Firstly for all persons choosing to engage in whatever type of sexual encounter/arrangement it is important that all parties consent of their own free will and do so because they choose to and not because the feel compelled too.

It is also important that all parties are able to participate in the negotiations and rules and agreements made for a sexual encounter/experience and that everyone feels that their needs and conditions have been acknowledged and included in the decisions.

It sounds that you would choose not to engage in a 3some at all. Rather than "play games" I would suggest you be direct and honest with your bf about what you want and don't want.

10
Posted by: Tj | 2010-09-02

Extacy let us get it on, I am a man aged 33 so if my woman. We have been looking for an openminded girl like you.

Reply to Tj
Posted by: Extacy | 2010-08-30

Im definitely in, if you need a girl to participate call me. nikkicloe at gmail dot com sorry but im single so no bf to help you out there.

Reply to Extacy
Posted by: Seeking help | 2010-08-30

Tx, will take ur advice

Reply to Seeking help
Posted by: Cj | 2010-08-30

Guys avoid those things...you just calling trouble for yourselfs...Leave them to porn thats it.

Reply to Cj
Posted by: Jox | 2010-08-30

No not necessarily, he would like you to choose a girl that you would be comfortable with. Why dont you do something like a swingers party, get a couple to join you.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-30

I am sure he does. Have you know this person for some time now?

Posted by: Seeking help | 2010-08-30

Well, yes..
And so does he, right??

Reply to Seeking help
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-30

Do you have someone in mind?

Posted by: Seeking help | 2010-08-30

Well sorry for him then,,,

Reply to Seeking help
Posted by: Jox | 2010-08-30

No no no his idea his choice

Reply to Jox