Posted by: 1st time mommy | 2009-09-11

3D/4D Scan

Btw how many weeks is the best time to go for a 3d/4d scan? Everyones input would be appreciated.

It is usually done around 30 weeks.

Posted by: 1st Time mommy | 2009-09-14

Thank you to all who replied :o) It is greatly appreciated

Reply to 1st Time mommy
Posted by: pamela pillay | 2009-09-12

Hi, I did a pregnancy test this week(blood test) and it was positive, the count was lower than it should be, so my gynae said i was to retest two days later. I received the results from the patholists, which still showed positive, but the count went lower. So can you tell me why did the count go lower rather than higher.

Reply to pamela pillay
Posted by: heidi | 2009-09-11

you can go from 26 weeks onwards. if you wait too long it becomes a bit cramp and more difficult to get a clear picture.

Reply to heidi
Posted by: 2nd time mommy | 2009-09-11

I went for mine this Wednesday(30w 3 days). I think one can go for it from the 28th to the 32 week if I am not mistaken.

I could not see much as the baby hands was in front of her face.

Reply to 2nd time mommy