Posted by: Lee | 2009-01-07

&#39 swollen glands' 

Hi dr. last month i went to the dr as i had a i think swollen gland under my arm. i first thought it could be a boil or something, he gave me some antibiotics saying its an infection which could be a result of an ingrown hair or my underarm deodrant that i use. i had about two swollen sore spots under my arm. i have another spot now. it' s not sore just swollen. i switch deodrant as well. should i have it checked out again. can it be anything else?

Hallo Lee
if the swollen gland is superficial to the skin, it often is a swollen sweat gland (caused by an infection). Deep swollen glands could be lymph glands and need further examination

Posted by: Lee | 2009-01-08

Thank you!

Reply to Lee