Posted by: denise | 2009-05-05

39 and still searching

I am a 39 year old woman, i' d so love to settle down and have a child but just can' t seem to find a good boyfriend..if fact now b/friend for the last year
I have fabulous friends and do dancing and walks on the weekend but somehow often feel stuck. plse advise on how to open my world and get where i would love to be!
difficult one i KNOW.

thank you

I haven't been into dating for some time, but I'm sure other readers, like Bob's GF, can advise helpfully

Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009-05-05

I was also where you were when I was 37, I did sms dating and internet dating. I am now 5 years with Mr. Right which I met on sms dating - you have to date girl otherwise how will Mr. Right know where you are?

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend