Posted by: Semu | 2009-01-22

38weeks preg, severe headache, throat

a bit worried now, i' m 38 weeks preg, but i' m have just started having a sore throat, and headaches. was on the doctor on tuesday, gave me some medication but still no change, recently i have also noticed a pain inside my nose, and tonsils. today it was a nose bleeding, i often feels dizzy during the day, have no food appetite. i know i should be having lot of appetite since i' m on my ninth month but its a different story to me.
kindly advise if there iis anything wrong with me... what impact it will have to my baby.
does this put my baby at risks of being born with some sickness as well

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Semu,

Your best route to follow at this stage is to ask your doctor to refer you to an Ear, Nose, and Throat surgeon - from your symptoms it sounds as though that should be your first course of action