Posted by: ... | 2009-03-24

38 week pregnant and vaginal discharge

I' m currently 38 weeks pregnant and am experiencing a heavy vaginal discharge. Sometimes it' s like a clear white, but I have noticed that lately it has a yellowish greenish colour. My gynae treated me for a yeast infection a few weeks ago and the itchy burn is gone. He explained to me that it' s normal to have a heavy discharge late in your pregnancy, but I just want to make sure that I' m not fussing over nothing, before I tell him about it. There is no smell.

Is it normal?

Yellow green is not normal. Phone your gynaecologist.

Posted by: Me | 2009-03-24

Why dont you call your doc,a discharge is normal,but a greenish colour does not sound normal.Do something NOW!

Reply to Me