Question
Posted by: San | 2012-05-17

37 weeks

Dear Gynaedoc

I''m almost 37 weeks. I was hospitilised at 34 weeks with contractions which they managed to stop.

My ceaser is due 30 May. I have had really bad BRaxton Hicks yesterday on and off for 4 hours. I woke through the night with immense pelvic pressure. It''s so bad that i am really finding it difficult to walk and even pull my legs together.

Could this be that i''m starting to dilate? I dont want to rush to the hospital for every little thing and am trying to figure out if is normal. This is my 3rd pregnancy and have never had it this bad.

Hard to tell. If in doubt contact your doctor.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-05-21