Question
Posted by: martie | 2012/08/17

35weeks and menstrual pains

Hi i am 35weeks pregnant with my 5th child. Ive been having alot of stinging and menstrual like cramps sometimes really terrible. My baba dropped at 31weeks so i have severe pressure in both my private parts, my stomach is hard and stiff. My hips and pelvis feel numb and sore. I have been getting a see throught sticky and shiny almost mucus like things coming out when i wipe after i pee its just alittle. And today i had a yellow mucus like discharge along with my normal discharge also a little. I went to clinic and i dont have a infection my stomach sometimes get cramps on my lower abdomen and sometimes all over its also irregular. I also have been getting alot of braxton hicks and watery white discharge. I also dont haue must of an appetite the last 2 days. Im really tired and have a flu aswell. Is it normal ? I have backpain and last night i had terrible menstrual like pains.

Unfortunately it does all sound pretty normal. You may go into labour soon. Be sure that you have your weekly check-ups till then and, if you think that your waters have broken, go in straight away.

2
Posted by: ama | 2012/08/21

hi Martie
make an appointment with your gynae and inform him or her of your challenges. All the Best

Reply to ama