Question
Posted by: sexy | 2008/08/25

35 wks,chicken pox

I am 35 weeks preg and been in contact with my nephew who has chicken pox, I really worried as i dont know the complications, his chicken pox on started showing last nyt and i was baby sitting him the whole weekend.

I am not sure if im immune to it, all i know i once had measles when i was a kid, can i still get the chicken pox and should i be worried for my baby, i honestly did not know that he was infected

Kindly assist

You can get chickenpox and it can be a problem if you get it close to the time of delivery. See your doctor about it.