Question
Posted by: 2nd time mommy | 2009/10/16

35 weeks preggies

Im currently 35 weeks and I had a bit of a scare this morning, I had a very slimy discharge almost jelly like, actually alot.Not bloody. I have no contractions. I called the gynae and they said that as long as dont have any contractions then I must not worry. They did say it is a show and that labour could happen within 2 weeks but my due date for my C-Section is on the 13/10/09. Is this possible or has anybody had this experience. Please share your thoughts

Your doctor is right. Don't worry unless you have contractions or the waters break.

1