Question
Posted by: DEE | 2013/01/09

34 YEARS OLD FEMALE

hi i am allergic to any hormonal therapy what can i take thats a good anti oxidant
i currently take centrum
omega3-6combo
and finpecia which is a tablet for hair loss
daily
I started gyming last year oct but i am tired all the time
something for sustained energy and A GOOD ANTI- OXIDANT
thanks
WHAT SKIN REGIME SHOULD I BE FOLLOWING HAVE GOT OILY BUT DEHYDRATED SKIN WITH BLACKISH PIGMENATION

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Dee, thank you for the question.
Your best option would be to see your family doctor who can take some blood tests to exclude any medical causes for the chronic fatigue you are experiencing.
The only other ‘anti-oxidants’ I would consider taking is Vitamin C, co enzyme Q 10 and Resveratrol. It is difficult to give advice on the best skin care regime over the net as ideally one would like to examine the skin and possibly perform a Visia skin analysis before deciding on the best topical regime.
Generally speaking (and considering that I am a firm believer in alphahydroxy and polyhydroxy acids) you should get a good improvement with these acids; please check out NeoStrata, Skin Ceuticals, Environ, Nimue, etc.
The most important part of your topical regime is a good SPF and should be 50 or higher and contain zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide applied several times daily.