Posted by: KB | 2008-11-20

34 Weeks pregnant - some advice please

I am currently 34 weeks pregnant and my due date is 2nd January. This is my second baby - my first was a ceaser - so I am not ready for normal birth. By 2nd of January I' ll be 40 weeks already. What is the chances that the baby might come earlier? I mean anything can happen. I wanted to do a ceaser in December but we thought we might wait a while because of the school years - the baby can go to school a year later when she' s born in January. But I am so tired and uncofortable and I just want to do the ceaser in December. Is it always better the longer you wait or what do you suggest I do?

There is no way of predicting when the baby will come. It is not advisable to have the caesarean before about December 20th.