Question
Posted by: NvW | 2011/03/13

34 Weeks pregnant - exposure to voltaren emulgel

I am 34 weeks preganant, my husband suffered a back injury and I tried helping by rubbing some voltaren emulgel onto the back area, it lasted about 5 minutes and I washed my hand immediately afterwards - I now see that voltaren should be avoided in the 3rd trimester as it has many possible risks for the baby. Please tell me this will be ok.

It shouldn't be a problem.

2
Posted by: neo | 2014/05/26

I am 5 months pregnant, I had flu and then I went to the clinic as I can't afford to consult a doctor,so I went to the clinic whereby the matron of the clinic gave me: Allergex;Voltaren so I am really wonder about the side effect of those medications because at the chemistry they I shouldn't take them they are harmful So my questions is my baby at risk or not #worried mother

Reply to neo

It shouldn't be a problem.