Posted by: DEE | 2012-10-29

Dear dr please advice on fri 26/10/12 I indulged abit ha some prawns, butter chicken and alots of diff foods, ever since then my tummy has been cramping , it comes and goes , im not constiapted i passed stool last niught , i feel lame the pain is around the navel and LOWER abdominal , each time it cramps I pass gas please can you advice should i go to a dr , I also have the loop but that has never given be a problem since i inserted it last dec 11 please advice

Your pain is most likely due to spasm of the smaller intestines, as well as the gut. You can try Gaviscon Plus, in combination with Buscopan tablets for a couple of days. If your symptoms does not subside, you will have to consult your doctor for a stool analysis.