Question
Posted by: dee | 2012/10/08

33 year old female

Dr dr please help me
i am trying very ahrd to eat correctly i GO TO GYM I AM TRYING TO LOOSE WIEGHT BUT I CANT STOP EATING CARBS I CRAVE FOR IT RUSKS , BREAD PLEASE CAN U ADVICE WHAT I CAN DO

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Dee,
I am very skeptical about the notion of being addicted to carbohydrate as a substance, but when you eat too much carb in your diet, you stand the danger of having an unstable blood sugar, which can lend to frequent hunger pangs. I suggest that you get some sensible dietary advice from a registered dietician, and see if your intake is well balanced.
Regards,
Graham