Question
Posted by: DEE | 2012/10/05

33 YEAR OLD FEMALE

HI DR
I am 33 yrs old , last year i suffered from pulmonary embolism becuase of the pill, was on warfarin for 6 months , stopped it in feb 12 , I am not gyming jsut to lose abit of weight and stay healthy , i also had the marina loop inserted
please let me know if its safe for me to drink USN diet fuel suppliment (replacing one meal a day with it )
The only thing i am allergic to cus of my previous condition is HORMONAL medicines of any kind
DOES this USN HAVE THIS THINGS IN IT or can i take it thanks

Dee

The USN supplement does not contain oestrogen and is safe to use.