Question
Posted by: dee | 2012/09/03

33 YEAR OLD FEMALE

DEAR DOC IM 33 YEARS OLD SLIGHTLY OVER WEIGHT BUT I HAVE NOW DECIDED THAT I WANT TO EAT HEALTHIER I WOULD LIKE TO TRY A LOW GI DIET , DO YOU HAVE ONE I CAN FOLLOW I WILL ALSO BE WALKING 4 TIMES A WEEK FOR 30 MINUTES PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A LOW GI DIET THANKS

Dear Dee
I am glad that you have decided to try the low-fat, low-GI diet and to start doing regular exercise - your health and weight will benefit greatly. To access articles on the GI on this Website, click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'The Glycaemic Index'. You can contact The Glycemic Index Foundation of SA at: www.gifoundation.com to obtain more information, including books that explain the principles of the diet. If you combine this type of low-fat, low-GI diet with daily aerobic exercise then you should lose weight.
Wishing you all the best with your new lifestyle.

2
Posted by: Angga | 2012/09/15

LOVE IT! I agree with you, and have been arguing with a frneid (via FB) on the whole issue of health care reform. And I got kinda sick of her bashing Obama constantly and literally spouting back the crap some of these blowhard conservatives have been saying in the media. I have been put in situations that have PROVED to me that health care reform is more than necessary, as have you, and I basically wrote on note on my FB that unless you have been in this kind of situation, don''t talk to me & mdash  I don''t want to hear it. Parroting back Glenn Beck or some other jerk on tv is not going to convince me otherwise.So AMEN, sista!

Reply to Angga

Dear Dee