Question
Posted by: . | 2008/11/10

33 weeks preg pelvis feels inflamed

There are times when my pelvis and pelvic bones ache with a burning sensation. The pain isn' t unbearable but I actually find that I need to lie down. Sometimes it even feels like its moving down my legs, but mostly concentrated sort of just below where baby' s head would be. Is this a problem or pretty normal?

It is most likely pressure from the baby's head and stretching of the ligaments. This can be quite severe and the pelvic ligaments occasionally becomes a bit unstable. Mention it to your doctor at the next visit.