Question
Posted by: Gerda | 2008/07/14

33 weeks

Please advise if it is normal for a baby since week 29 scan to week 32 scan to lay with his head to the back. His skin on his back looks like a puppy's, because he curls backwards. My daughter is very small(45kg before pregnancy), and the baby's weight was 2.1kg at 32 weeks. Is it maybe because he does not have enough space. he is holding onto the cord and sucking it. The heart beats at 130p/min, and that is good. Please advise as I'm very worried, but does not want to say it to her. Thank you

Everything that you describe sounds normal. The weight is fine.