Question
Posted by: Alyssa | 2012/10/15

32 weeks pregnant

Dear Gynaedoc

This is my 2nd pregnancy and i''m currently 32 weeks along. With my 1st i had a normal vaginal delivery. With my last scan a week ago my baby moved from head down position into a breech position.
I''m so nervous that baby won''t turn back into the head down position. Do i need to worry or is there still plenty of time for baby to move? is this the norm?

Many thanks
Alyssa

Usually babies settle into their position by 35-36 weks, so you have a few weeks to go.

3
Posted by: Alyssa | 2012/10/16

Thank you Gynaedoc and Annie. Much appreciated.

Reply to Alyssa
Posted by: Annie | 2012/10/15

I am 30 weeks along. With my visit last week, gyne mentioned that baby has turned head down, but he can still move around again until about 37 weeks and that we''ll have a look then to see if baby is in right position to be born normal. So I think you have time.

Good luck.

Reply to Annie