Question
Posted by: DEE | 2010/05/25

31 YEAR OLD OILY SKIN

DOES HELIOCARE GEL SPF 50 contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.For acne and oily skin patients

IS THIS A GOOD SUNCREEN FOR OILY PIGMENTED SKIN

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Dee, thank you for getting back to me.

My apologies if I was not clear in my answer to the original question you posted but Heliocare SPF 50 Gel (which does contain zinc oxide and titanium dioxide) is not only a good ‘sun protector’ for the skin but it is also OIL FREE and can be SAFELY used in people with oily skin or acne prone skin.

One has a number of options when trying to treat/manage pigmentation including superficial chemical peels, medium depth chemical peels (TCA), FotoFacial, and fractional skin resurfacing.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/05/29

Reply to anti-ageing expert