Question
Posted by: DEE | 2010/05/05

31 YEAR OLD FEMALE WITH FLU

DEAR DR PLEASE ADVISE WHAT GOOD OVER THE COUNTER MEDS I CAN GET I HAVE THE FLU MY BODY PAINS, EYES WATERY AND RUNNY NOSE ALSO RUNNY
MED LEMON DOES NOT HELP
I HAVE CONGESTION AS WELL THANK YOU

Hallo Dee
Sorry to hear that you feel so sick! You can take something like Sudafed to dry up the runny nose, Mypaid for the sore body and fever, a cough syrup like Benylin if needed, and Drixine nosedrops 12 hourly if your nose is very blocked. Stay in bed and drink enough fluids. If you have fever, shortness of breath and/or thick yellow or green phlegm, rather see your doctor for antibiotics.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/05

Hallo Dee

Reply to cyberdoc