Question
Posted by: dee | 2011/01/07

31 YEAR OLD FEMALE HAIR LOSS

COMPLIMENTS TO YOU DR
PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME WHEN I WASH MY HIAR IT FALLS OUT MY HAIR IS THINNING
IS THERE ANY TABLETS I CAN TAKE TO AVOD THIS
I CURRENTLY TAKE OMEGA 3 AND 6 AND CENTRUM JUST TO ENGERY ALSO WNAT TO START EXCERSING TO RELIEVE STRESS PLEASE HELP ME AS MY HAIR IS SO THIN NOW THANK YOU

Dee

Please refer to the following link regarding hairloss: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairloss

You should start with exercise three times a week for at least 30 minutes. Choose an exercise that you like. Yoga and pilates combined with cardio-vascular exercise (jogging, swimming, cycling etc) is a very good option for destressing.

1
Posted by: Angie | 2011/01/07

Stress can cause this. Keep in mind that it is normal for your hair to fall our in small quantities.

Reply to Angie