Question
Posted by: dee | 2010/01/20

31 year old female concerned

Dear Dr Compliments to you I am 31years old I have kids they are 21months old I always have a uncomforable feeling in my lower left tummy just under my rib cage I went for a pep wear last year i t was fine My dr did a blood test as he said this is the first step to detect any concerns for cancer it was all good ( how accurate is the blood test
What can i do to be 100% sure there is nothing inside me should I go for a g scope does this first need to be recommended by a gp
I dont know but i am just so scared i need to know that everything is ok

Hallo Dee
Women need to do yearly pap smears and breast examination and you have to watch out for changes in moles or spots on the skin. If you have a family history of cancer ( e.g. colon cancer) you can do yearly checks for blood in the stool. Pain in the lower L area of the abdomen could be related to the colon (spastic colon or infection), or inflammation in the pelvis, or urinary tract related and your doctor should have a look at these areas to exclude any disease.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/20

Hallo Dee

Reply to cyberdoc