Question
Posted by: dee | 2010/09/13

31 year old female

DEAR DR
PLEASE ADVISE I have put on 6 kgs since jan this year and i need to loose it again
I have put on weight around my waist and upper back under shoulders
If i do about 40 mins of teabo 4 TIMES A WEEK and eat healthier WILL I loose this weight and keep it off
WHAT EXCERSISE SHOULD I DO TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND SLIM DOWN TO BE MORE FIRMER AND LEANER THANK YOU

Hi Dee

If you get into that routine, then yes, you should see change. The real issue is the cause of the 6kg gained. You have to undo that. If you gain 6kg over say 8 months, then it's because something has changed, either in your diet or exercise routine. Getting into taebo and eating better should reverse this, but it would be very good to play detective and figure out just what it was, because this might not be quite enough.

So if you can do that, figure out the problem and then undo it, then you'll be a long way towards see results. Add the exercise and yes, you should be better. I have a feeling that diet is the more important one though.

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/09/20

Hi Dee

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc