Question
Posted by: DEE | 2010/02/23

31 YEAR OLD FEMALE

DEAR DR
I WOLD LIKE TO LOOSE WEIGHT ESPECIALLY AROUND MY TUMMY WHAT BASIC FOODS SHOULD I EAT LESS OF OR CUT BACK ON
I AM TRYING THIS WITH TEABO EXERCISE OF ABOUT 30 MINUTES A DAY 4 DAYS A WEEK THANK YOU

Dear Dee
If you are generally overweight then it is a good idea to use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), but there is no specific diet that will only make you lose weight on your tummy. It is good that you are doing Taebo exercise for 30 min a day, but please ask the instructor to make sure that some of the exercises specifically target the tummy and concentrate on this area of the body. The more you tighten the muscles of the abdomen, the smaller your tummy will become.

1

Dear Dee