Question
Posted by: ZDG | 2010/05/20

31 YEAR OLD FEMAILE

DEAR DR I AM 31 YEARS OLD I AM TRYING TO TONE UP MY BODY MY TUMMY AND BACK AND HIPS I TEABO 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR ABOUR 30-40 MINUTES
DOES FRESHLY SQUEEZED ORANGE JUICE HELP WITH A DIET OR IS IT FATTENING AS WELL THANK YOU

Dear ZDG
Exercise is excellent for firming up slack muscles. Just check with the Taebo instructor if you don't also need to do targeted exercises like sit-ups and thigh rolls to specifically slim down the tummy and thighs. Fresh orange juice contains 187 kJ per 100 ml, so having a 300 ml glass would contribute 561 kJ to your energy intake. This represents 8,9% of your daily energy intake if you are on a slimming diet or 6,7% if you are on a normal diet. Orange juice is very healthy with its high vit C and dietary fibre content.
Enjoy

1

Dear ZDG
Enjoy