Question
Posted by: DEE | 2010/05/05

31 YEAR OLD FEMAILE

DEAR DR PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE OILY BUT DEHYDRATED SKIN AND HAVE DARK SPOTS PIGMENTATION BECAUSE OF ACENE
IM CURRENTLY USING ENVRION INTERACTIVE PRECLEANSER AUQATROL,THE PRE-CLEANSER THEN I APPLY A MIX OF ALPHADAY LOTION AND ORIGINALRANGE MOISTURE GEL
AT NIGHT ITS THE ORIGINAL RANGE NIGHT CREAM BUT MY MAIN CONCERN IS THE MARKS IN MY FACE WHICH DR IN JHB CAN I GO TO THAT CAN HELP REMOVE THIS EITHER WITH A CHEMICAL PEEL
WILL A CHEMICAL PEEL HELP ME BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT MEDISCUPLT CLINIIC AND I WILL BE SAVING TOWARDS MY TREATMENT SO I CANT AFFORD TO WASTE OR SPEND ON SOMETHING THAT IS NOT GOING TO WORK PLEASE AVICE

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Dee, thank you for the question.
Your best option would be to have a consultation first so that the skin can be examined and the best treatment option prescribed; if you have heard good things about the Medisculpt clinic then my advice would be to see the doctor that works there but other options would include a dermatologist.

Chemical peels such as NeoStrata Glycolic acid (superficial) should improve the pigment marks but as this is a superficial peel one would need to have a number of treatments on a monthly basis; TCA medium depth peels would allow for a more dramatic improvement (but a greater degree of downtime) and one would only need one or two treatments before results would be visible.

2
Posted by: aron | 2010/05/10

doc

legs are very dry. i use Bio Oil.
What can i use internaly?

Reply to aron
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/05/09

Hi Dee, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert