Question
Posted by: Agasen | 2012/05/04

30month old poor sleeping

my sleeping has been very poor, so i tried a natural method: 5drops lemon oil and a tablespoon of almond carrier oil. i rubbed the oil on my legs and arms and within a month i no longer had a sleeping issue. i sleep naturally at the moment and it has been 3years. My question is,would it be safe for me to maybe try a drop or 2 of the lemon oil and some almond carrier oil on my 30month old daughter who is having a problem sleeping.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

I have not seen any scientific studies looking at the safety or otherwise of this in infants, so I am really not able to advise you. Please just remember that "natural" does not necessarily mean "safe" - cyanide is also "natural"!