Question
Posted by: DEE | 2009-10-12

30 YEARS OLD FEMALE

Dear Dr I dont know if you cud help me with this i have been under allot of stress for the past year i have this burining pain in my chest and breast and when i sleep my hands pulls stuff it feels like the blood stops i often get pains in y arms close to my breasts what can this be and what would you recommend I do thank you

Hallo Dee
You can try Biral/Rescue remedy to relax yourself and try some relaxation techniques:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/relaxation-technique/SR00007/NSECTIONGROUP=2
If you get burning pain in your chest you need to let your doctor check your heart and see if you have any signs of a peptic ulcer or acid reflux