Question
Posted by: DEEE | 2009/07/17

30 YEARS OLD FEMALE

DEAR DR PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE AN OILY BUT DEHYDRATED SKIN
WHAT VITAMINS WOULD YOU RECOMMEND I TAKE TO HELP WITH THIS THANK YOU OR WHAT PRODUCTS WOULD BENEIFIT ME THANKS

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Dee, thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to consult a cosmetic dermatologist or an aesthetic medical practitioner who can examine the skin and give you appropriate advice.
For oil prone skin the following general guideline should be followed:
Use only oil free topical products including your make up (consider NeoStrata Oil Free Moisturizer, Oil Control Gel, and Heliocare Gel SPF 50 for the day and NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream and the Renewal Cream at night).
Never wash the face with a granular scrub or exfoliating brush (consider using NeoStrata Clarifying Cleanser and wash the face gently and only twice daily).
Consider a glycolic acid peel regime to supplement the above effects