30 years brat

my baby' s father is turning 30 this year.his mom and dad died years ago.his aunts moved in into his parents house a executed him.he came and stays with me at my parents house.we broke up last year he stays at his stepmoms house.before we moved in into my place i used to tel him to find himself a place to stay.but he didnt all he want is a symphathy.last week he came to my place and tel me how his stepsister treats him and he even told his boss and he says he can come and stays with him.this person is working but he does wanna be now he want us to get back together dnt knw if he is using me for the shelter or what.we dated frm high school now is our 9th year anniversary and we hav a 2 year old baby bt he never mentioned anything about marriage.

At 30, shouldn't he be able to find his own place ? Rather than rely on sympathy and expecing others to do it for him ? Hard to believe his boss is silly enough to want the loser to move in with him. IOf course his proposal to get back with you is primarily about you then having to give him shelter. Why can't he be bothered to look after himself like a real man ?