Question
Posted by: ZG | 2009/11/12

30 YEAR OLD FEMALE

DEAR DR HOPE YOU ARE WELL I AM 30 YEARS OLD I AM TALL AND THIN BUT I NEED TO TONE MY BODY UP AND GAIN A BIT OF WEIGHT ON MY LEGS HOWEVER I NEED TO LOOSE MY TUMMY I HAD TWINS AND THEY 19 MONTHS OLD
IS TAE-BO GOOD TO LOOSE MY TUMMY
I ALSO NEED TO FORM UP MY BUTT AND ARMS THANK YOU

Hi ZG

Yes, taebo could well work. It's one of many forms of exercise that can be effective. It's just the tool to help achieve the result.

So by all means, a few taebo sessions a week will be great. You may also look at weight training to tone up and build up some muscle. Have a look at the fitness page of this site, and click "Programmes", and then select one of these. They include some for toning and weight training, and that's probably what you are after.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/11/15

Hi ZG

Reply to fitnessdoc