Question
Posted by: ZG | 2009/11/13

30 YEAR OLD FEMAILE

DEAR DR PLEASE CAN YOU ASSIST ME WILL A DERMATOLIGIST BE ABLE TO REMOVE BLACK LITTLE MARKS IN MY FACE THAT I HAVE VER THE YEARS SCARRING FROM ACNE CAN YOU PERHAPS GIVE ME A REFERAL FOR JHB
I AM CURRENTLY USING ENVIRON PRODUCTS WHICH SEEMS TO BE WORKING WELL THANK YOU

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi ZG, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have just returned from my London practice.

My advice would be to phone Dr Peter Du Plessis in Pretoria and ask who would be the best dermatologist to see in Johannesburg for the acne scarring.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009/11/16

Reply to anti-ageing expert