Question
Posted by: Thandiwe | 2010-08-16

3 weeks sleeping in one bed but without touching each other

I dont know whether to call it a problem or what, I have been married for 1 year with this guy but he seems to be making such funny things. We are now 2 weeks not having sex and when I ask him he says he is not feeling well and I told him that even before he seems to have changed we will be 3 weeks sleeping together but not even touching is there something wrong with me or him. What do I need to do, please assist

He owes you a much better explanation than that, so continue gently urging him to do so.
If he is sick, he needs to see a doc and get this sorted out. Has he discovered he has HIV or some other STD, and doesn't want to risk infecting you ? That would need to be discussed and worked out between you. Has he begun an affair with someone else, and is too worn out to continue a normal relaionship with you ?
Maybe through work or other stress he is having erection difficulties, and doesn't want to make this obvious. Maybe he has become Depressed and has lost interest in sex, which is often a part of that problem.
Whatever it is, pretending there's nothing wrong isn't fair to you. And if there's some good reason for him to be avoiding sex at present, that doesn't mean he needs to avoid affection

1