Posted by: pain | 2008-11-07

3 weeks

its been three weeks and i cant seem to be getting over this guy.i still love him.i know its not gona be easy but i didnt think it would be this difficult.the thought that he is not around breaks my heart all over again. normally i get over heart breaks in a week or two but this one is killing me.he hasnt called, im still hoping tha the does,i go around pretending that im ok but deep down im dying.i keep busy, go out with frineds, studying as im writting exams, make sure im at work first and the last one to leave.have spent time alone to weigh the pros and cons of beeing without him and the pros weigh more and im just in the middle of nowhere.had a couple of interested people in me but i just cant seem to allow myself to be with anyone now.i know its too soon but its been three weeks, why does it still hurt this much.he owes me money, about a R1000 and he hasnt said anything abou it.i really dont carea bout the mony, i want him back but my pride wont let me call him.i sent him an sms yesterday about the money, a very polite sms but he hasnt responded..i do need the money but i just cant bring myself to call him,i believe he should call you think he is feeling guilty or he just doesnt care....

Why are you expecting him to call you ? IN any parting, whether by mutual consent or death, the degree of protest and pain and the duration of discomfort, is proportional to the closeness, intensity and duration of the relationship. Calling him probably opens up more opportunities for discomfort, whereas an SMS or email at least reminds him about the moeny he still owes.

Posted by: T | 2008-11-07

Lol CPMOM, I like the last sentence

Reply to T
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008-11-07

I know right now that all you can think of is this man, that when you wake up in the morning he is your first thought and when you go to bed at night he is your last thought.....

It hurts.....

Sometimes we grasp at straws just to have contact - like the sms for the R1000.

Leave it. Write it off to experience and learn from it.

You can want him back as much as you want to if he does not want you back no amount of phoning, sms' ing etc will make a difference - the opposite will happen you will just push him further and further away.

He and you both need time to work through these things and feelings - so leave it. Leave him. As hard as it is you need to stop - when and IF he is interested in you he will make contact.....If he does not out of his own give you back the R1000 then you will also know something about this man.

It' s not easy I know. But trust me when I say to you that there will be a morning when he' s not you first thought but maybe your 2nd...then you' ll find one whole day you did not think of him and so on....time my friend is all that heals...only time

oh and another man always helps!

Reply to CP MOM