Question
Posted by: anon | 2011-07-23

3 some got strange

My husband and I always had a 3 some fantasy, and a while ago we experimented with a friend of ours, we all enjoyed it very much, and the rules were he wouldnt penetrate me, but we would play, and I always gave our friend oral, my husband loves to watch me fellating him. My husband at first wouldnt kiss me after our friend had ejaculated in my mouth, but I always tried, he then started enjoying kissing me afterwards, but we did it again , and while I was fellating him, my husband came and joined me, well basically took over and did the whole job, even swallowing and cleaning up, and I have never seen him so excited. I enjoyed it at the moment, but was concerned about his sexuality afterwards, he told me he did it for me, but last night when the opportunity arose again, he went straight into fellating our friend, when he finished and came to me, he climaxed almost immediately, now I am concerned he may get more turned on by an erection than me. Sorry for the long post, but you should know the details. Have you heard of a straight man giving a blow job to another man.

Looking at sexuality on a spectrum – Kinsey model; you have the extreme homosexual and the extreme heterosexual and then the majority of people fall somewhere between the two extremes. That said people often have fantasies about same sex or heterosexual sex but does not necessarily always live it out. Furthermore it is possible that a person can be turned on by both homo-sexual and hetero-sexual sex and that does not necessarily determine their sexual orientation. By the sound of it the two of you could benefit from having a heart to heart talk about what is happening in you three-some sex and how that impacts on your relationship. Engaging in three-some sex has the potential to add stress to a relationship in the long run. Should you need to discuss this with a professional it could be beneficial for your existing relationship.

You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru

6
Posted by: IX | 2011-08-02

your brought it upon yourself, now face the music. you &  your husbank are sickoo" s

Reply to IX
Posted by: Yk | 2011-07-27

READ THE 10 COMMANDMENTS- some things are not meant to be experimented with. And with a smile in my face I am thinking about this dude who has just come on another man. friend or not, that is just yuk.

Reply to Yk
Posted by: P | 2011-07-27

Anon reply to anon:
My husband and I have been marreid for 19 years and not once did we need to get a 3rd party involved. Our sex life rocks as we experiment with EACH OTHER, that is what marriage is meant to be. If you want to sex up other people join a sex club and dont bother getting married as you are not into monogomy. THat is what marriage is, Monogomy. Unless you are a polygamist.
My husband would never be able to stomach another man touching me, and vice versa.

Reply to P
Posted by: Manwood | 2011-07-25

Yikes, I almost threw up in my mouth! There''s definitely something gay about your husband. And he swallows as well? OMG! Any straight dude would''ve asked for a female to join for the 3some. Your idiot husband asked for a male friend to join because he had alternative motives. Next he''s going towant to give you anal all the time and ignore your pu$$y. Damn!

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: well | 2011-07-25

Well these things occur when we go too far with sex, another person is never an option. We used to have a very kinky sex life, but only with me and my husband, but it was never enough, he always wanted to take it to the next level, always willing to experiment with every toy, masturbation, etc, then one day he did experiment and gave a guy a blow job, he just wanted to feel the experience, now I cant bring myself to giving him a bj anymore, I always have that picture in my mind, and I hope it goes away one day, but it has definately harmed our sex life, I am now a bit frigid when it comes to anything too perverted, so good play is okay, but it should not be taken too far.

Reply to well
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-07-25

Reply to Sexologist