Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/06/23

3 months pregnant, antibiotics

I'm 3 months pregnant and I was on antibiotics. My gynae told me that it was fine. I was on "Amoxil", but they did not give me "Interflora" to drink. It feels like I've got a slight infection now and I was told that it could be dangerous to the baby. I also heard that you should apply plain yoghurt to take it away. Can someone please help me with any suggestions. This is the last thing I need now. Please give me advice or what can I take for this.?

Amoxil is safe to use in pregnancy.. You may need to use a local anti-fungal agent at the moment to treat the infection