Question
Posted by: fxy | 2010/07/15

3 months injection &  still bleeding

hi doc in on the three month injection, and i have been bleeding ever since what can i do to stop the bleeding. i mean bleading 24/7 and on the second injection.
please help.

Go to your doctor or clinic. They will prescribe pills to stop the bleeding.

2

Posted by: PADIDO | 2010/07/15

I diagnosed with fibroids in 2001 and I had an operation in May the same year after some years I was told again that I have the growth. In 2008 I had another operation in May and during September I was bleeding so heavily that I couldn''t stand it.The operation was a hecserectomy and since then I bleed heavily and with big clots. The very same year in 2008 that I had the operation September I went for check and the doctor sent to have an X-Ray and I was told the growth now is the uterus and it makes me uncomfortable.

Reply to PADIDO