Posted by: percy | 2008-11-11

3 months injection

I would like to know what are the chances of pregnancy if you are on the above injection and still get your periods.

Less than 1%.

Posted by: Sam | 2008-11-20

i used it for 6mnths after being on pill 4years,stopped 2 months now &  not seen my period yet, how will it take to get out of my sistem?

Reply to Sam
Posted by: weet nie meer | 2008-11-13

ok please help me i am of for 18 months now have been ovulating the past 8 months so i am desperate try ing to get pregnant now its private wen did u conceive on the day of ovulation before or after i know when i ovulate but don' t get it right yet my girl is 11 and she realy want a brother or sister
Enjoy your pregnantcy

Reply to weet nie meer
Posted by: keiu | 2008-11-12

i took for two years , i stopped using it in january this year, my period only started in October the after my preiod i had sex with hubby on my ovulation days i conceived now i' m only few weeks pregnant, but it depends on a person.

Reply to keiu