Posted by: yolanda | 2012-04-17

3 mnth pregnant

Im jst ova 3mnths pregnant and i have a bladder infections with multipal germs tht the urine test show my doctor put me on antibiotic Bindoclav 375mg, 3 times a day and i stared it on saturday but since last nite i had some terrible cramps almost like period pains is that normal and now im experiencing terrible pain

It is not normal and you have to reconsult your doctor for an examination. Your doctor will have to establish if the infection is treated well and if there is any other cause for your pain.

I've just came from hospital today. Had a miscarraige, but the gyneacoligist told me that the fetus stopped growing at six. I was put on this medication because I had a virus. Could this medication possibly be the cause of the fetus growth?