Question
Posted by: Bernice | 2012/03/15

3 missed periods

Hi I have last menstruated on the 15 Dec 2011. I had two pregnancy test done, one was invalid and the other showed negative. I went off the pill last year about 5 months ago, two first periods went fine, but now no period. Last month I had a brown discharge for three days and then nothing. Do you recommend I go back on the pill as my menstrual cycle was normal?

I would suggest that you see a gynae to exclude cysts or hormonal problems.

2

Posted by: Ferdous | 2012/03/15

My last period was in Jan 2012,very irregular thoughl, havnt had a period in Feb or March,i take a pregnancy test every month and its negative.

Reply to Ferdous