Question
Posted by: PK | 2012/06/11

3 misscariages in a row

i had 3 m/c in a row due to my incomptent cervix,the 3rd m/c i feel they should have prevented it because they(doctors)saw that my cervix is starting to open¬ hing was done immediately,the next day was too late to put stiches,i feel let down by the people i trusted they would help me

If the cervix is opening it is usually too late to out a stitch in. Next time, have the stitch put in at 13 weeks.

2

Posted by: Tanya | 2012/06/11

PK...so sorry to hear of your m/c. Sounds unnecessary especially that you know what problem caused them. You should go to another Obstetrician/Gynae, explain your cervical problem and make sure that a stitch is put in the cervix to maintain pregnancy.
Wish you the best.

Reply to Tanya