Question
Posted by: i ma | 2009/11/13

3 jarige buite beheer

ek dink deesdae baie aan selfmoord ek voel soos i mislukking in ma wees asook vrou vir my man. my kind is besig om ons huwelik te verongeluk. my man gee eerder 99% van die tyd my kind se sin voor hy sal aanhoor hoe my kind huil, gil en tantrum gooi. EK KAN NIE MEER NIE! My kind is besig om my teen die mure uit dryf.soos bv vannaand is die hoeveelste maal wat sy pa sy sin gee deur by hom te gaan le. praat ek met my man dat hy hom moet disiplineer dan sal hy na my snap en se wat wil jy he moet ek doen hom pak gee? sy pa gee sy sin maar as my kind opspring en na sy pa se kamer gaan dan lyk ek soos die vark in die verhaal en word geskel dat ek nie weet hoe om my kind te handle nie en nie eers my kind aan die slaap kan maak nie! ag ek is keelvol vir hierdie drama!

Wgy does it sound as though you are trying to deal wioth this all alone, and without proper specialist help ? Family Therapy could help, as could couples counselling, as could a child shrink to advise on dealing with the child's misbehaviour, and tom help you both to work together in providing the discipline every child badly needs.
YOu can do this, with suitable guidance

2
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/14

There is a book, it' s called we need to talk about Kevin, and written by Lionel Shriver. Buy this book for your husband for christmas. Have him read it. The story is about what would (not could and can) - as we read about these happenings daily) when a mother and a father does are not on the same page where disciplining a child is concerned.

You are his MOTHER and it is your responsibility to make sure that the son you brought into this world, one day becomes a decent civilised person who can mean something to this world.

The sooner you realise that the responsibility will always lie with you as his mother, the sooner you can take control. And I suggest you do it now, while you still can. By the time he' s six, you' ve already gotten yourself into a very serious and possibly irreversible situation.

You are his mom, his dad, well he has influence, but YOU are everything, and you must change it.

Good luck - read the book.,

Reply to Woman

YOu can do this, with suitable guidance