Question
Posted by: Josh | 2012/05/03

3 HUGE issues

Hi Dr Sex,

1- My foreskin is getting lacerated by sex. Do I need to be circumcised? - I''m 41.
2- My wife has shown ability to ''''squirt'''' upon orgasm with a previous partner. We are in a very healthy relationship but I would really like to give her this quality of orgasm too.
3. What is vaginal rejuvenation?

Please reply with a sexologist in Bloemfontein.

Justin

Hi Justin, you have asked a number of questions. Regarding your first question about what sound like distressing lacerations, I would advise that you ensure that you use adequate lubricaion to try to prevent them. If these lacerations are not healing or keep recurring then it may be advisable to get the opinion of a medical doctor. You mention that you have a very healthy relationship with your wife and that she has experienced what sounds like female ejaculation in the past. I would urge you not to try to put pressure on yourself that the quality of your love making is not the same as when she is able to have this experience. Vaginal rejuvination is apparently a surgical/ laser technique to tighten vaginal muscles but I can't comment on the effectiveness of this intervention. Perhaps it would be a good idea to for further information to please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

5
Posted by: Chantal | 2012/10/11

I have a problem in my marriage and i need help or our marriage is going to break down.

Reply to Chantal
Posted by: Thami | 2012/05/25

hey Dr
im a male of 28, who his sexual interest has reduced drastically. I can only have one round after that my penis will take time before it erects. My penis is getting smaller, im considering for an enlargement. I need urgent advise im in bloemfontein.

Reply to Thami
Posted by: Gratten | 2012/05/05

If you''re having problems with your foreskin, then circumcision is one of the options you''d need to consider.

But before rushing out to get a circumcision, explore alternatives with your doctor first. Doctors can be very quick to issue circumcision as a quick solution. If you have excess skin, perhaps they can even trim off the excess which might end the laceration problem.

But if all else fails, then yes, you''d need to consider circumcision as a last resort.

As for 2 &  3, I don''t know much about the female genitalia. But I can tell you that different woman are different.
One female partner that I had (before I went completely homo) orgasmed beautifully. To the point that her whole body tingled and shook, so she told me. And I didn''t even have to try that hard.
My next female partner was impossible to bring to orgasm. I would go for ages and she just lay there. When I asked her about it she said that she doesn''t really orgasm, her previous boyfriend was unable to do it for her either.

Some woman are just harder I guess.

Reply to Gratten

Get circumcised. NO more foreskin lacerations which means NO more open wounds being exposed to your wife''s vaginal fluids. Much healthier for both of you. That also means you will be able to last a lot longer inside of her, where she is more likely to orgasm - even possibly have multiple orgasms which means there is a bigger likelihood that she may be able to squirt with you as well. I had foreskin issues similar to what you had and got circumcised. Best thing I ever did for both my wife''s and my sex lives.

Vaginal rejuvenation could be a couple of things. One is typically to trim back the inner labia and " tighten"  the overall vaginal opening. If she has big inner labia or wing flaps, it can be uncomfortable for her as your penis slides in and out of her vagina with them catching and pulling or even just getting in the way of you two having intercourse. If there are no big flap issues, suggest that she try more Kegel exercises. Google it for more details.

I definitely recommend you get circumcised. DO NOT let the doctor prescribe steroid cream. It thins out the foreskin over time. You think you have tearing issues now, just wait till you are over 50. You will almost have to be circumcised and the results not be as good and you wont heal nearly as quickly. Circumcision is controversial, but definitely prevents any further issues. Once cut, you can make up for ALL the lost time you have now to a tearing foreskin. I have been circumcised for a few years and my wife and I are still having makeup sex for lost time while out of commission for a few weeks while waiting for it to heal. She much prefers the look and the feel of me being circumcised inside her vagina. Sex is so much better for her, she orgasms almost every time now where she did not nearly as much before.

Good luck!

Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/05

Reply to sexologist