Question
Posted by: c_concerned | 2009/01/15

3 days of Diarrhea...

3 days ago I felt ill, I was getting hot flashes &  discomfort around the stomach area, the feeling you get when you REALLY need to go. I have had 3 days of diarrhea, and it' s quite watery (sorry for the in-depth details). I was wondering, could worms do something like this?

I have 2 puppies, and in the 6 months that I have had them I have never de-wormed myself, although the dogs have been de-wormed. Could this still be the reason? Worms?

Dear c-concerned
No I think you have a gastro infection - see your doctor as I think you need antibiotics. Worms won't give you diarrhoea and cramps and fever