Question
Posted by: CPM | 2009-08-21

3 days

Hi CS, 3 days since I started the war on go-2-school-in-your-pajama' s-then! and guess what? She' s not yet got onto the bus in pajama' s.... :-))

You know i' ve been depro this week. I told my mom and shame she sms' d me but I do love you and i will miss you and she must of told my sister coz yesterday I got an sms from my sister " are the birds singing yet" .

Now years and years ago when I came to this site I was on a verby big low and after 6 weeks of cipralex I one day woke up and heard the birds sing again, I looked at the flowers and I saw them in all their bright colours. So this is actually a joke from them.

But I was thinking ha ha is it a good thing if the birds are singing in your head ? hee hee you know what I mean.

Then I' ve got a teeny weeny problem with g' s daughter (1 year younger than Ne).

Have you got time? :-))))

THE HISTORY
She asked me to have her hair cut in a style
She chose the style
I spoke to G, he agreed &  even gave her the money

when she got to the mother she was told it was ugly and and but this i only found out weeks later

she was reading with me in bed and as she left I saw a type of bookmark fell out (by accidend?) on it was written

lazy
afrikaner
bitch
not my child
don' t call by the name

I went to her room and asked her why she wrote this?
My mother say' s i am not her child anymore I am your child because you cut my hair, she say i am a lazy afrikaner bitch like you, everytime i am with my mother she tell the boys not to call me by my name as i am not her child i am your child

so i told g and we spoke to her and he spoke to her alone and things went well, g really spent lotsa time telling her what she needed to hear

NOW she' s become very clingy to me and she' s doing me all sorts of favours, the problem is she' s pushing in (if i can call it that) in Ne' s space and Ne' s not happy.

At night I read before I go to sleep and Ne lies by me also " reading"  - this one has now taken to " reading"  with us to, when Ne gets up to do something this one moves up and then Ne is hysterical when she gets back and gets told by A to lie next to her, she then will sit on the floor until i tell A to move up " it' s Ne' s place"  - A will call Ne to her room and get her going with something to play with and then come lie by me as Ne' s elsewhere occupied.

I understant A needs all the love she can get coz of the mother she has and the " absent"  father she has but I am not prepared to push Ne aside for A' s needs.

And as you know Ne does not understand about ' turns"  or give A a gap etc

Advice?

CS, I hope you and kitty kat have a lekker weekend and that you rest and do some gardening. Have you not thought of getting kitty kat a friend? (that' s now other than you?)

Love as always Mom

Yeeks ! You mean my suggestion worked ? I'd guess that if you urged her to NOT get dressed, when she was feeling negativistic, she'd get dressed even more rapidly.
If the birds are indeed singing in your head, to remember to feed them
Sounds like A sees Ne as competition for your love --- which may be a compliment to you and to Ne. Maybe you need to confirm Ne's place, but also declare a special place for A, somewhere different.
Having enough effort to look after Maggie the Cat, without adding another. Goodness knows what they'd get up to together.
Anyone else ever visited ( as I do weekly ) one of my favourite website, http://icanhascheezburger.com/ ? If it doesn't make you smile, check your pulse is still beating.