Posted by: Patrick | 2009-02-04

+3 Blood in urine and pain while sleepin

I' m 24 male
I' ve been having stomach cramps lately and decided to go see a doctor. i did a urine test and she found +3 blood in my urine which is eregular for someone at my age...i' ve also been having lower pain in my back...i first past it as pain due to my bed but the pain is round the kidneys and i often cant sleep for long without it really starting to hurt.

i' m not sure what to do and would like more information on my condition. The urine has been sent for further testing via " pathcare lab"  and my doctor is waiting on the results

Please help

Hallo Patrick
Blood in the urine of a young person is often due to an infection or a kidney stone. The doctor will probably treat with antibiotics if it is an infection or send you for a sonar or other tests if the urine is clear and they suspect that you have kidney stones. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day to keep the urine diluted and wash out the old blood.